Let your creativity soar with these well-priced double shoulders that can be left natural or dyed to a custom shade. Simply wet the leather to mold, tool and carve with ease and precision. This leather is very clean and has a smooth flesh side that ensures the inside of your project looks just as nice as the outside. These leather shoulders are sourced from Brahman cattle; a V-cut remains where the tanner removed the hump from the neck. For the same quality in a smaller size, be sure to check out our Veg Tanned Single Shoulders (11-1202SS).
- Large, V-cut hide at a low price per square foot
- Oils, dyes and stains beautifully
- V-cut remains where hump was removed from neck
- Tools, embosses, molds and forms well
- 100% vegetable tanned with no harsh chemicals
- Shoulders are from Brahman cattle and may have some neck wrinkles
- Makes a great belt leather, holster leather, pouch leather and so much more!
Veg tanned the old-fashioned way using a tightly-controlled process that utilizes tree bark and other natural tannins, this leather won’t corrode metal, making it ideal for holsters and knife sheaths. On average, veg tanned hides undergo a one to three-month process that results in exceptional beauty and workability.
|Average square feet||17-19|
|Grade||Tannery Run (TR)|
|Available cut||Double shoulders|
|Priced||Per double shoulder on average square feet|
Ideal for craft items, dog collars, holsters, pouches, sheaths, belts and longer straps