Renia Cork Filler
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Cork granulate with a solvent-based binder, used as a filler in welted shoes and other leather goods
- Bottom filler paste with many application including classic shoe bottom filling, hollow synthetic sole filling, and leathercrafting techniques like plug embossing
- Apply desired thickness and shape as desired
- Let dry for up to 24 hours
- Dried leather can be sanded and bonded after 24 hours
Renia, an independent family company, was founded in 1930 and is now led by its third generation. The company got its start producing leather cement, finishing wax, shoe care products and floor wax. Today, they are known for their modern-up-to-date adhesives, used for bonding materials used in shoe production as well as high tech adhesives for industrial use.