Are you still cutting patterns by hand?
If so, this hand-operated clicker will save you a lot of time. You’ll also get professional results and products that you can sell at a higher profit margin. Just with your time savings alone, this clicker will pay for itself in a very short time.Product Manual
- Made by Weaver Leather, this clicker features a swivel-away clicker head that allows you to see where you’re setting the die and offers easier clicking.
- A 29" long handle gives you added leverage, making clicking easier.
- The knurled adjustment knob makes it easy to adjust machine for various material thicknesses.
- A large 3" cam increases your leverage.
- A great way to use up scrap leather for key fobs, coasters, spur straps and other small leather goods.
- Heavy-duty machine is reinforced at all stress points for years of dependable service.
- Features holes for easy attachment to your workbench.
- Included clicker board measures 8-3/8" x 11-7/8".
- Replacement clicker board also available.
- Machine is 43" high (with handle extended), 15" wide and 10" deep.
- Instruction sheet included.
- Weighs approximately 113 lbs. including shipping box. Box dimensions are 24" x 23" x 16"
*Warranty is valid only on a machine that withstands normal use, following all applicable instructions. The warranty does not include normal maintenance. Weaver Leather Supply reserves the right to determine if a claim falls under the warranty.
Perfect for using up scrap leather for:
Small Leather Goods
- Machine is 15" W x 10" D x 43" H (with handle extended)
- Clicker board measures 8-3/8" x 11-7/8"
- Includes mounting hardware for attachment to your workbench
- Instruction sheet included