- Molds, stamps and embosses beautifully
- Firmer and drier than English bridle leather
- Well set-out for a smooth finish
- 100% veg tanned with no harsh chemicals
- Utility grade features the same quality tannage as our Hermann Oak® Bridle Leather (02-290S), but will have more scratches and defects
Molding? No problem. Stamping and embossing? This leather’s great for that too. Do you really want to be impressed? Just add one coat of oil and watch the color transform before your eyes to a deep, rich chestnut worthy of your finest leather masterpieces. This bridle leather from Hermann Oak® is also available in classic black. Just imagine the metamorphosis it will undergo when you fuse your creativity with the right techniques.
Veg tanned the old-fashioned way using a tightly-controlled process that utilizes tree bark and other natural tannins, this leather won’t corrode metal, making it ideal for holsters and knife sheaths. On average, veg tanned hides undergo a one to three-month process that results in exceptional beauty and workability.
|Average square feet||21-24|
|Priced||Per side based on average square feet|
Ideal for holsters, belts, pet products, dairy halters, tack, headstalls and reins