Even though we call this holster leather, this leather is good for so much more. Any project where you need a leather that forms and molds easily and retains the shape you create can benefit from the selection of this quality leather. From knife sheaths to artistic masks, molded projects are taken to the next level with this leather and your craftsmanship.
- 100% veg tanned with no harsh chemicals
- Very clean for exceptional yield
- Multiple weights perfect for a variety of projects
- Developed and tanned specifically to give you superior performance when forming and molding leather projects
- A great leather for crafting holsters, pouches, knife sheaths, eyeglass cases, masks and any other projects you want to mold
Veg tanned the old-fashioned way using a tightly controlled process that utilizes tree bark and other natural tannins, this leather won’t corrode metal, making it perfect for creating holsters and knife sheaths. On average, veg tanned hides undergo a one to three-month process that results in exceptional beauty and workability.
|Average square feet||23-26|
|Grade||Tannery Run (TR)|
|Priced||Per side based on average square feet|
Ideal for holsters, pouches, knife sheaths, eyeglass cases, masks and any other projects you want to mold