Master Tool Mighty Wonder 4 Ton Hand-Operated Clicker
Couldn't load pickup availability
Are you still cutting patterns by hand?
If so, this hand-operated clicker will save you a lot of time. You’ll also get professional results and products that you can sell at a higher profit margin. Just with your time savings alone, this clicker will pay for itself in a very short time.
- Made by Weaver Leather Supply, this clicker features a swivel-away clicker head that allows you to see where you’re setting the die and offers easier clicking.
- A 29" long handle gives you added leverage, making clicking easier.
- The knurled adjustment knob makes it easy to adjust machine for various material thicknesses.
- A large 3" cam increases your leverage.
- A great way to use up scrap leather for key fobs, coasters, spur straps and other small leather goods.
- Heavy-duty machine is reinforced at all stress points for years of dependable service.
- Features holes for easy attachment to your workbench.
- Included clicker board measures 8-3/8" x 11-7/8".
- Replacement clicker board also available.
- Machine is 43" high (with handle extended), 15" wide and 10" deep.
- Instruction sheet included.
- Weighs approximately 113 lbs. including shipping box. Box dimensions are 24" x 23" x 16"
- Perfect for using up scrap leather for Key Fobs, Coasters and Spur Straps
- Machine is 15" W x 10" D x 43" H (with handle extended)
- Clicker board measures 8-3/8" x 11-7/8"
- Includes mounting hardware for attachment to your workbench
- Instruction sheet included
Master Tool machines are designed for the professional leatherworker and made by our in-house machine shop and local craftspeople following our strict quality guidelines. You'll appreciate the performance and value these quality-made machines provide. From sourcing the right machines for the job to carefully assembling each machine, the Weaver Leather team is committed to bringing you a full line of machines that deliver professional results every time.
Our Master Tool line is designed and crafted to provide a lifetime of dependable service to professional leatherworkers. Weaver Leather Supply is confident that any Master Tool is the last you'll ever need to buy. If not, we'll replace it at no charge.*
*Warranty is valid only on a tool that withstands normal use, following all applicable instructions. The warranty does not include normal maintenance such as resharpening. Weaver Leather Supply reserves the right to determine if a claim falls under the warranty.
Handcrafted by skilled craftspeople in the United States, this product features the finest materials, skilled American workmanship and finishing touches for years of dependable performance.