If you're looking for a leather sewing machine that's affordable, easy to maintain and operate, and perfect for lighter weight leather projects, you'll want to check out the Weaver 303. This lockstitch sewing machine impresses our team with its precision stitching on leather, nylon and textile projects where you need to sew up to 1/4" thick material. Whether you're a beginner or a more advanced leatherworker who works on more detailed projects, you'll appreciate the speed reducer that gives you the freedom to select the right stitching speed for your skill level and project. This top selling, entry-level leather sewing machine boasts features like a hands-free knee lift, a convenient oil bath, reverse stitching, and lots of extras, making this economical machine a wonderful addition to your workshop.
*Important Shipping Information Below
- Economical, light-duty lockstitch machine impresses our team with its precision stitching on leather, nylon and textile projects
- Great for sewing bags and personal accessories
- Speed Reducer allows you to choose the right stitching speed, making this machine perfect for beginners and those who do lots of detail work
- No need to remember to oil 40+ oiling points with a convenient oil bath featuring minimum and maximum lines that make it easy to ensure your machine is always oiled properly
- Handy knee lift for raising and lowering the presser foot hands-free
- Sews up to 1/4" thickness
- Will reverse stitch
- Includes 1 lb. spool of white thread (size 92), thread nippers, needles, oil, extra bobbins and a sewing machine light
Machine Type: Flat Bed
Max Stitch Length: 12 mm
Sewing Speed – SPM: 1,500
Bobbin Size: LG-26 mm
Throat Opening: 255 mm
Foot Lift: 10 mm
Max Alternating Foot Lift: 5 mm
Needle System: 135X16D (Leather) / 135X17R (Nylon)
Max Thread Size: 92
Max Needle Size: 140
This item is too large or too heavy to be delivered through traditional shipping methods and it must ship through one of our specialty large freight shippers. If your order does not qualify for free freight, at time of purchase any shipping charges will NOT be complete. Instead, one of our helpful customer service agents will contact you (within 24-48 hours) once final shipping charges have been calculated.
Also, please note that we do not offer expedited or white glove service or shipments to locations outside of the contiguous US on freight items.
Freight delivery service is unavailable for PO Box addresses.