When you're searching for a material that looks great while offering weather resistance, waxed canvas is an excellent choice. This age-old material was popular in the early- to mid-1900s and has recently experienced a resurgence with craftspeople who value the properties of this natural, eco-friendly material. Made with non-toxic paraffin-based wax, this material is known for its water-repellent nature, durability, and beautiful patina. This 10 oz. waxed canvas a perfect option for outdoor gear, bags and more.
- Water-repellent, natural and eco-friendly, waxed canvas looks as great as it performs
- Develops a beautiful patina over time with subtle creases and wrinkles adding character to the projects made from this cotton material
- Strong and durable, waxed canvas is ideal for crafting backpacks, work aprons, jackets, vests, dog gear, saddle bags, tote bags, book bags and all sorts of outdoor gear and packs
- Made with non-toxic, paraffin-based wax
- A beautiful selection of colors perfect to suit a variety of different styles and projects
- Measures approximately 58" wide
Ideal for crafting backpacks, work aprons, jackets, vests, dog gear, saddle bags, tote bags, book bags and all sorts of outdoor gear and packs.