Waxed Canvas, 10 oz.
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Water-repellent, natural and eco-friendly, waxed canvas looks as great as it performs
- Develops a beautiful patina over time with subtle creases and wrinkles adding character to the projects made from this cotton material
- Strong and durable, waxed canvas is ideal for crafting backpacks, work aprons, jackets, vests, dog gear, saddle bags, tote bags, book bags and all sorts of outdoor gear and packs
- Made with non-toxic, paraffin-based wax
- A beautiful selection of colors perfect to suit a variety of different styles and projects
- Measures approximately 58" wide, and is sold per yard
When you're searching for a material that looks great while offering weather resistance, waxed canvas is an excellent choice. This age-old material was popular in the early- to mid-1900s and has recently experienced a resurgence with craftspeople who value the properties of this natural, eco-friendly material. Made with non-toxic paraffin-based wax, this material is known for its water-repellent nature, durability, and beautiful patina. This 10 oz. waxed canvas a perfect option for outdoor gear, bags and more.
Ideal for crafting backpacks, work aprons, jackets, vests, dog gear, saddle bags, tote bags, book bags and all sorts of outdoor gear and packs.