This economical, C grade veg tanned double shoulder has lots of defects. When you're searching for a leather that won't break the bank and you're willing to work around defects, this is a great choice. With a natural color, you can oil and dye it to your own specifications as well as add tooling. It's also a great leather for testing out new techniques or fine tuning the design of a prototype before cutting into a higher end leather.
- Natural veg tanned double shoulder with lots of defects is ideal when your budget is tight
- A great choice when you don't mind working around defects or if you want an economical piece of leather to fine tune the details of a project before cutting into a more expensive hide
- 100% veg tanned with no harsh chemicals
- Can be oiled, dyed or tooled for a custom finish
- Average square feet: 10-12
- Thickness: 7 to 8 oz.
- Approximate width: 25"-29"
- Approximate length: 44"-50"
- Grade: C
- Gauged: Evenly throughout
- Content: Imported cowhide
- Available cut: Double shoulders
- Priced: Per double shoulder based on average square feet
Ideal for craft items, dog collars, belts, cases, holsters, sheaths and pouches.