- Apply edge dressings and dyes with ease to your leather projects using this tabletop edge dye roller
- Paint regulator helps give you control of the amount of dye applied
- Durable stainless steel housing with a removable plastic tray for easy cleanup
- Thoughtfully-designed with an aluminum ribbed roller, a handy paint pour spout, and anti-slip feet to help keep it in place on your workbench
- For use with water-based edge paint only; not for use with solvent-based paint
This compact edge dye roller is great for applying edge dyes and dressings to your leathercraft projects. Measuring just 4.3" x 3.5" x 2.4", this device features a stainless steel housing with an aluminum ribbed roller that the dye clings to for precision application. A paint regulator gives you control of how much dye you apply, helping you achieve the results you're looking for. A removable paint tray for easy cleaning, a convenient paint pour pout and anti-slip feet ensure you'll be reaching for this edge dye roller often. Recommended for use with water-based paint only. Not for use with solvent-based paint.
Measures 4.3" x 3.5" x 2.4" Use warm, soapy water and a brush to remove paint