Single Tube Spring Punch, C.S. Osborne 153
Couldn't load pickup availability
The name C.S. Osborne has been synonymous with quality since its founding in 1826. Generations of leather craftspeople have turned to this trusted line of tools time and time again for professional results on every project. Now operated by the seventh generation of the Osborne family, this company adheres to proven, age-old quality standards that are evident in every tool. These standards have served leather crafters well throughout the company's history, as proven by the well-loved tool collections we've seen many customers amass through the years.
- This versatile punch was built to serve both professional and industrial uses
- Highly-polished, forged steel frame
- Fitted with replaceable, hand-turned screw tubes
- The reach, the distance from the cutting tubes to the back of jaw, is 1-1/2"
- Available in sizes 1-10
- Replacement Anvil and Handle Spring sold separately
- Size guide for comparison only; not actual size