- Express your creativity with this leathercrafting kit that includes everything you need to make a beautiful purse
- Chrome tanned crazy horse leather is slightly distressed for on-trend rustic style
- Leather has a slight pull-up effect that ensures this bag will just get better with time
- Antique brass hardware including a Loxx® Fastener Set for easy bag access
- Step-by-step instructions and tips for customizing featured in the Making a Leather Bag or Purse Video Series hosted by leathercrafting expert Chuck Dorsett
- Finished purse measures 7" x 7" with a 2" wide gusset.
The foundation of any well-loved bag is the leather and our team hand-selected the chrome tanned crazy horse leather in this kit for its head-turning style. A slight pull-up effect and just the right touch of distressing make this leather the perfect inspiration for an heirloom-quality purse that will be enjoyed for generations to come. We didn't stop at premium leather though! One look at this kit and you'll also notice we didn't skimp on the hardware either. Beautiful antique brass hardware complements the leather perfectly and includes an easy-to-install, self-locking Loxx® Fastener Set that will make it a breeze to get in and out of the finished bag. For step-by-step instructions, check out the Making a Leather Purse or Bag video series hosted by our resident leathercraft expert Chuck Dorsett.
Crazy Horse Leather Pieces for 1 Purse
John James Needles (2)
Ritza® Tiger Thread, Brown
1" Antique Brass Cart Buckle
Antique Brass Loxx® Fastener
1" Antique Brass Dees (2)
5/16" Antique Brass Floral Spots (100)
Chicago Screws (10)
Double Cap Rivets (100)