- From beginners to seasoned craftspeople, everyone will appreciate the affordability and the wide selection these tools offer
- High detail, forged steel leathercrafting tools give you precise impressions that showcase your most intricate stamping projects
- In a wide variety of designs for creating the most popular tooling patterns of today
- In floral carving, the pear shader stamping tool is used to depress certain areas of a design to give more depth, add contour and to create a more realistic appearance
- Using this tool along with proper moisture produces a nice burnishing effect around your design
- Approximate Stamp Size: P975 (Small) - 4 mm (5/32") x 6 mm (15/64") P217 (Medium) - 5.8 mm (15/64") x 9.8 mm (25/64") P213 (Large) - 6.8 mm (17/64") x 11.8 mm (15/32")
From beginners to professionals and everyone in between, this Pear Shader Stamping Tool delivers precise, detailed impressions for beautiful results every time. Quality forged steel design will take your leather carving and tooling projects to the next level. A perfect choice for Sheridan as well as other styles of carving.