Master Tool Weaver Strop Board
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Easily sharpens edgers so you can edge faster and with more precision
- Features narrow and wide leather strips on both sharpening and polishing sides to accommodate different edge beveler sizes
- Wooden base features an acrylic plastic divider to keep sharpening and polishing strips separate
- Full instructions come with each strop board
- You'll need one of each of the following: beeswax, aluminum oxide, and jeweler's rouge (all sold separately)
- Complete Kit available here (65-2939)
- Product Manual
- Use the narrow strips for size 2 edgers and smaller
- Use the wide strips for size 3 edgers and larger
Our Master Tool line is designed and crafted to provide a lifetime of dependable service to professional leatherworkers. Weaver Leather Supply is confident that any Master Tool is the last you'll ever need to buy. If not, we'll replace it at no charge.*
*Warranty is valid only on a tool that withstands normal use, following all applicable instructions. The warranty does not include normal maintenance such as resharpening. Weaver Leather Supply reserves the right to determine if a claim falls under the warranty.
Handcrafted by skilled craftspeople in the United States, this product features the finest materials, skilled American workmanship and finishing touches for years of dependable performance.