Master Tool Rotary Punch
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Rotary punch designed for maximum performance and efficiency at a great price
- Even with a wide selection of power equipment to choose from, we use this machine in our shop all the time because of its ease of set-up and use
- Simple, trouble-free design allows you to punch self-centering holes or punch holes down the side of a strap with the addition of our optional offset guide
- The only hand-operated machine of its kind on the market, it will boost your productivity and leather work ease
- A clicker board anvil offers more effective punching
- Dual feed design helps feed material through machine
- Accommodates straps from 1/2" to 3" wide
- Punches clean holes from 1/2" to 3-1/8" apart
- Adjustable setting for hole spacing and leather width
- Great for use on leather, Brahma Webb®, and other coated webbings
- Measures 16" W x 10"D x 16" H
- Includes six tubes in sizes 2, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8
Master Tool machines are designed for the professional leatherworker and made by our in-house machine shop and local craftspeople following our strict quality guidelines. You'll appreciate the performance and value these quality-made machines provide. From sourcing the right materials to carefully assembling each machine, the Weaver Leather Supply team is committed to bringing you a full line of machines that deliver professional results every time.
Our Master Tool line is designed and crafted to provide a lifetime of dependable service to professional leatherworkers. Weaver Leather Supply is confident that any Master Tool is the last you'll ever need to buy. If not, we'll replace it at no charge.*
*Warranty is valid only on a tool that withstands normal use, following all applicable instructions. The warranty does not include normal maintenance such as resharpening. Weaver Leather Supply reserves the right to determine if a claim falls under the warranty.
Handcrafted by skilled craftspeople in the United States, this product features the finest materials, skilled American workmanship and finishing touches for years of dependable performance.