- Easily groove corners and folds and access hard-to-reach areas of your leather craft project with this premium French edge beveler from our Master Tool line
- Hardwood maple hand-turned handle for added comfort and extra long wear
- Gauge, channel and skive edges quickly, easily and professionally
- Wooden handle fits comfortably in hand for power when making long cuts and cutting heavy leather
- Precision sharpened tips are ready-to-use
- Polished, sharpened edges for the most precise cuts
You no longer need to worry about the hassle of skiving hard-to-reach areas or grooving corners and folds, as this French edger is suitable for the challenge at a great deal. The hardwood maple hand-turned handle for added comfort and extra long wear and the gauge, channel and skive edges quickly, easily and professionally. The wooden handle fits comfortably in hand for power when making long cuts and cutting heavy leather. The precision sharpened tips are ready-to-use and the polished, sharpened edges for the most precise cuts.
- Used to mitre fine corners, skive hard-to-reach areas and make grooves for cornering and folds
- Ideal for saddle work and trimming
Our Master Tool line is designed and crafted to provide a lifetime of dependable service to professional leatherworkers. Weaver Leather Supply is confident that any Master Tool is the last you'll ever need to buy. If not, we'll replace it at no charge.*
*Warranty is valid only on a tool that withstands normal use, following all applicable instructions. The warranty does not include normal maintenance such as resharpening. Weaver Leather Supply reserves the right to determine if a claim falls under the warranty.
Handcrafted by skilled craftspeople in the United States, this product features the finest materials, skilled American workmanship and finishing touches for years of dependable performance.