- This premium round knife offers superior strength and performance, letting you cut for hours with ease
- Features a high quality, hand-forged 440C steel blade that runs the entire length of the tool
- Ergonomically-designed wooden handle feels great in your hand
- Extra smooth blade cuts for four times longer than a standard round knife before needing sharpened
- Blade measures 4-7/8" from point to point
The best of the best, we use this premium knife in our manufacturing facility where it undergoes hours of use a day and only needs sharpened once a week! The high quality, hand-forged 440C steel blade runs the entire length of the tool for unsurpassed strength and performance. It is ergonomically-designed wooden handle feels great in your hand allowing you to work all day long in comfort and the extra smooth blade cuts for four times longer than our 00068 Master Tools Round Knife before it needs sharpened. You can cut for hours and never tire even when cutting 10/11 oz. skirting leather with a blade measures 4-7/8" from point to point.
Our Master Tool line is designed and crafted to provide a lifetime of dependable service to professional leatherworkers. Weaver Leather Supply is confident that any Master Tool is the last you'll ever need to buy. If not, we'll replace it at no charge.*
*Warranty is valid only on a tool that withstands normal use, following all applicable instructions. The warranty does not include normal maintenance such as resharpening. Weaver Leather Supply reserves the right to determine if a claim falls under the warranty.
Handcrafted by skilled craftspeople in the United States, this product features the finest materials, skilled American workmanship and finishing touches for years of dependable performance.