You’ll love this patented manual leather sewing machine for its portability and convenient hand-crank design. Our machine shop team in Mt. Hope, Ohio worked tirelessly with inventor Tony Luberto to elevate his original Wyndham Cub machine to create the top selling Master Tool Cub. Ideal for stitching leather and other materials up to 3/4" thick, the low-maintenance, non-motorized Master Tool Cub offers the ultimate in portability and performance. The newly redesigned Cub is crafted from durable, high-quality aluminum, making this machine lighter and more portable than ever before. Design improvements include a take up arm and tension bar for more accurate and reliable stitching, as well as a foot pressure adjustment knob and a movable flywheel handle. A cam-driven system offers easier, smoother and quieter hand-crank operation for precise, even lock stitching with every rotation. From hobbyists to professionals, this handy machine is perfect for all your craft and repair needs. Backed by our Limited Lifetime Guarantee, this machine will stand the test of time.
- Heavy-duty cylinder arm sewing machine stitches from 1/8" to 3/4" leather, nylon and canvas with ease and precision
- New and improved design is crafted from durable, high-quality aluminum, making this machine lighter and more portable than ever before
- Cam-driven system offers easier, smoother and quieter hand-crank operation
- Design improvements include a take up arm and tension bar for more accurate and reliable stitching
- Foot pressure adjustment knob allows you to increase pressure placed on heavier material or decrease pressure to avoid creating marks on your leather
- Movable flywheel handle can be positioned on the outer edge to provide more torque, or closer to the center of the wheel for speedier stitching
- Ideal for use on veg tanned leathers, this manual leather sewing machine is a leathercrafter favorite!
- Includes a pack of 794S-200 needles, a bobbin winder, two 4 oz. spools of white thread, a thread holder, two bobbins, a thread nipper, five Allen wrenches, a 4 oz. bottle of Lily Stitching Oil, a sewing machine oiler, a detachable roller guide, mounting hardware and an Owner's Manual.
- Ideal for crafters, hobbyists and repair shops with a non-motorized, portable design that’s perfect for taking to shows
- Uses 794S needles and accommodates a wide variety of thread sizes
Feed type: Needle Feed
Stitch type: Lockstitch
Bed: Cylinder arm
Throat depth: 9"
Stitch cycle rate: Variable
Maximum sewing thickness: 3/4"
Needle system: 794S
Thread sizes: 92 to 346
Shipping weight: 50 lbs.