Master Tool Artisan Tool Caddy
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Ample storage keeps a wide range of leathercrafting tools at your fingertips
- Removable plastic organizer is great for storing spots, rivets, grommets, crystals and other small items
- Unique foam insert design gives you the versatility to hold stamping tools with shanks of varying diameters
- Round magnet on right side of caddy provides easy access to needles, blades and small knives
- Durable Brahma Webb® handles
- Treadplate design with a hammered gray industrial finish
- Designed and made by our metal shop team in Mt. Hope, Ohio
- Dimensions: 12" L x 8" W x 7-3/4" H
- Top features seven holes (two larger holes for mauls, mallets, hammers and other large tools: five smaller holes for edgers and other smaller tools)
- Foam inserts offer plenty of space for four rows of stamping tools of varying shank diameters
- Plastic Tool Caddy Organizer Dimensions: 11" L x 7" W x 1-3/4" D Adjustable dividers offer the versatility of up to 36 compartments"
Style meets substance with this tool caddy featuring all the bells and whistles to make it worthy of the Master Tool name. It will no doubt look great on your workbench with a treadplate design boasting a hammered gray industrial finish, but it is also a workhorse you'll reach for again and again. Packed with plenty of organization, this caddy will keep your leathercrafting essentials within easy reach. The top features larger holes sized perfectly for mauls, mallets and hammers as well as smaller holes for edgers and other smaller tools. Cushioned foam inserts hold four rows of stamping tools while accommodating shanks of varying sizes for added versatility. You’ll find the small ledge is just the perfect place for storing a pen, pencil, swivel knife or other small tool. A removable Plastic Tool Caddy Organizer provides up to 36 compartments to keep smaller items like spots, rivets, grommets and crystals organized and easy to find.
Our Master Tool line is designed and crafted to provide a lifetime of dependable service to professional leatherworkers. Weaver Leather Supply is confident that any Master Tool is the last you'll ever need to buy. If not, we'll replace it at no charge.*
*Warranty is valid only on a tool that withstands normal use, following all applicable instructions. The warranty does not include normal maintenance such as resharpening. Weaver Leather Supply reserves the right to determine if a claim falls under the warranty.
Handcrafted by skilled craftspeople in the United States, this product features the finest materials, skilled American workmanship and finishing touches for years of dependable performance.