Couldn't load pickup availability
- Lace Master comes with everything you need to get started including 100 blades
- Adaptable to right or left-handed use
- Increases productivity and yield by cutting from discs or strips
- Uses inexpensive single-edge razor blades
- Bevels at 30 and 45 degrees
- Mounts to workbench
If you want to cut and bevel your own leather and rawhide laces for braiding projects, the Lace Master™ is a great tool to have on hand. Easy to mount to your workbench, this ingenious design will increase your productivity while allowing you to cut from discs or strips. As an added bonus, the Lace Master comes with 100 blades and uses budget-friendly straight razor blades that are easy to source to ensure you always have a sharp blade for this lace-cutting workhorse! Cutting rawhide laces and leather laces has never been easier!