Hermann Oak® Natural Strap Belt Blank
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Precisely cut belt blank from Hermann Oak® leather that's veg tanned the old-fashioned way using tree bark and other natural tannins for the ultimate in beauty and workability
- Subtle open grain helps you attain greater depth in your tooling, stamping and carving for details that seem to leap off your finished work
- Natural color is beautiful as is or can be dyed and oiled to achieve the look you desire
- Pre-cut belt blank makes it easy to focus on your craftsmanship and hardware selection to create a custom belt in record time
- Each blank is run through a strap edger for smooth, beveled edges that offer a refined feel
- Length will range from 60"- 65" due to variation in the hides
- Simply punch to the length you desire for perfect belts every time
Thickness: 9 to 10 oz.
Length: 60" - 65"
Hermann Oak® Leather Co. was started by Lewis Charles Hermann in St. Louis, Missouri in 1881 to serve the local harness trade. Three more generations of Hermanns have followed in Lewis’s footsteps to bring the finest quality vegetable leathers to market. The tanning process has not changed much through the years. They still use the finest natural tree bark in their tanning liquors for richness and texture. And, each side is soaked in ground-vats and hand-worked for smooth, consistent and firm results.