Hermann Oak® Leather Co. was started by Lewis Charles Hermann in St. Louis, Missouri in 1881 to serve the local harness trade. Three more generations of Hermanns have followed in Lewis’s footsteps to bring the finest quality vegetable leathers to market. The tanning process has not changed much through the years. They still use the finest natural tree bark in their tanning liquors for richness and texture. And, each side is soaked in ground-vats and hand-worked for smooth, consistent and firm results.
- Leather belt loop precisely cut from Hermann Oak® leather that's veg tanned the old-fashioned way using tree bark and other natural tannins for the ultimate in beauty and workability
- Natural color is beautiful as is or can be dyed and oiled to achieve the look you desire
- The perfect finishing touch for your project, this loop is a great addition to our Hermann Oak® Strap Leather Belt Blanks
- Ideal for belts, bag straps and more
- Size denotes strap width loop will accommodate