- Corrected grain leather is buffed to remove imperfections for an even texture
- A semi-aniline finish adds a subtle shine and a uniform color that won’t peel or rub off
- Lightweight, protective coating is stain-resistant and less susceptible to wear
- 100% veg tanned with no harsh chemicals
- Protective coating makes semi-aniline leather more durable and good for projects that will receive a lot of wear
|Average square feet:
||Tannery Run (TR)
||Per Side based on average square feet
other personal accessories
For a soft, supple leather that is durable enough to withstand the rigors of daily life, look no farther than these beautiful Fire Veg Tan Leather Sides. This leather features a semi-aniline finish for a subtle shine and a rich, uniform color that won’t peel or rub off. The lightweight, protective coating is stain-resistant and less susceptible to wear than full aniline leather, making it ideal for projects that will be used or worn daily. This vegetable-tanned leather stands up to regular use, while still allowing the natural beauty of the leather to shine through with its visible grain pattern and texture.
Semi-aniline leather is finished with a slightly pigmented protective coating that adds durability and gives the leather a uniform color that won’t peel or rub off. The lightweight coating is resistant to spills, stains and sun damage. Overall, it is less susceptible to wear than full aniline leather, making it an appealing choice for furniture and projects that will used or worn daily.