- Refined, antiqued finish is the perfect accent to your project after hours of painstaking carving, tooling and stamping
- Easily and attractively antiques your favorite leathercrafts
- Popular with professional leatherworkers, this finish beautifully highlights hand tooling and embossing
- Imparts a two-toned patina and blends for special shades
- Brings out hand tooling and embossing effects with a rich luster
- Wipe in a circular motion and remove excess immediately; clear the raised areas and leave paste in the recessed areas
- Allow to dry and buff
- If too thick, we recommend using Fiebing's Tan Kote to dilute; a mixture that includes 30% - 40% Tan Kote provides the best results
- This item cannot be shipped to a California address due to VOC regulations in the state of California.
Please do not add it to your cart if you have a California shipping address - the order will not be fulfilled.
Top Grain Leather