If you love the luxurious, soft feel of genuine deerskin but are looking for a lower price point, deertan cowhide is the leather for you. It offers the impeccable feel that is the hallmark of deerskin with the durability that is so prized in cowhide. From liners to a wide range of personal leather goods, this deertan cowhide is the perfect choice for a wide range of projects.
- Cowhide tanned to look and feel like genuine deer hide without the higher cost
- Fuses the soft, supple feel of deerskin with the rugged durability of cowhide
- Buttery soft feel makes it great for liners and personal accessories
- Average square feet: 23
- Approximate width: 36"
- Approximate length: 78"
- Grade: Tannery Run (TR)
- Gauged: Evenly throughout
- Content: Imported cowhide
- Available cut: Side
- Priced: Per side based on average square feet
Ideal for garments, moccasins, purses, personal leather goods, shoes, crafts and padded liners