- Precision German engineering, high tech features and heavy-duty sewing capabilities make this a must-have machine for anyone with extreme sewing needs
- Sews thicker materials including leather, nylon webbing, plastic coated webbing, rubber, synthetic material, and canvas as well as accommodates thicker thread sizes
- Great for the extreme needs of production with excellent performance in stitch length, foot stroke and sewing speed
- Consistently tight stitches, even when sewing with extremely thick thread up to size 415
- Large clearance (16-1/2" wide and 8-3/4" high) for easy handling of large workpieces
- Electropneumatic sewing foot lift is standard
- Accommodates two different needle systems (794S and 1000)
- Boasts a myriad of features including needle positioning, automatic foot life, automatic back tack and two-function keypad with ergonomically-arranged favorite key
- Adjust speed up and down with a quick push of a button
- Features an extra-long 16-1/2" arm for lots of sewing room
- Integrated direct drive motor
- Features a 70% larger bobbin size than the Adler 205 for longer sewing cycles and more productivity
- An independent integrated bobbin winder will operate when running machine
- Jog dial offers electronic needle positioning for added sewing control when needed
- Full year limited warranty
- Have questions? Call us at 1-800-932-8371 and a machinery expert will be happy to assist you.
Instruction Manual Included
Stitch Length: 1/2"
Sewing Speed: 1,000 stitches/minute
Sewing Foot Lift: 1-3/16"