Please note: If Kit does not add to cart - this indicates that a component in the kit is out of stock, therefore, the kit is unavailable at this time.
- Featuring a 13" long slim cylinder arm design and a large hook, this machine is ideal for manufacturing belts, bags, chaps, garments and other small leather goods
- Light to medium weight machine sews leather and nylon and handles thread up to size 138
- Perfect for precision sewing processes like assembly, binding, stitching tubular components and decorative stitching
- Slim arm is 3" in diameter for accessing seam areas easily
- Knob for easily adjusting height of presser foot
- Table with u-shaped cutout gives you lots of sewing room
- Easy-to-maintain machine features a lubricating system with adjustable hook lubrication
- Features a safety clutch to help prevent hook damage
- Excellent climbing abilities help avoid shortened stitches and material damage at thick spots or cross seams
- Hook features a large bobbin capacity for longer sewing cycles
- Manual additional thread tension perfect for sewing over thick spots
- Servo motor is equivalent to 3/4 horsepower, 110 volt motor and features a numbered dial that clicks for more precise adjustment
- Full year limited warranty
- Have questions? Call us at 1-800-932-8371 and a machinery expert will be happy to assist you.
Instruction Manual Included
Stitch Length: 3/8"
Sewing Speed: Up to 2,600 stitches/minute
Alternating Sewing Foot Stroke: 3/8"
Sewing Foot Lift: 3/4"