- The knife of choice for many leatherworkers
- Top quality forged steel blade
- Oval lacquered hardwood handle with brass ferrule
- Made of 1075 high carbon steel
- Blade is 5" from point to point
The name C.S. Osborne has been synonymous with quality since its founding in 1826. Generations of leather craftspeople have turned to this trusted line of tools time and time again for professional results on every project. Now operated by the seventh generation of the Osborne family, this company adheres to proven, age-old quality standards that are evident in every tool. These standards have served leather crafters well throughout the company's history, as proven by the well-loved tool collections we've seen many customers amass through the years.
Point to Point: 5"