- Beautiful pull-up effect gives this leather a touch of character that just gets better with age
- Waxy finish on the top grain gives these double shoulders an exceptional feel and refined look
- Soft temper, but just firm enough to give your leather working project body
- Flesh side is natural on all colors except black is black throughout
- 100% vegetable tanned with no harsh chemicals
- When you're searching for 3-4 oz. veg tanned leather that's suitable for accessories, these double shoulders are an excellent choice
Elevate your next leather bag or accessory project with these double shoulders in a variety of breathtaking colors. With a waxy top grain that complements the beautiful pull-up effect, this veg tanned leather gets better with time and handling, ensuring any project crafted from it will be treasured for years to come.
Veg tanned the old-fashioned way using a tightly-controlled, one to three-month process that utilizes tree bark and other natural tannins, this leather is prized for both its beauty and workability. To achieve a pull-up look on this leather, the tannery first applies a base dye and then layers added dyes and oils to achieve a uniform, darker look. The magic happens over time as this leather is handled and the final product undergoes regular use, revealing the character of the base dye while a well-worn finish emerges.
|Average square feet: 11||Approximate width: 25"-29"|
|Approximate length: 55"-60"||Grade: Tannery Run (TR)|
|Gauged: Evenly throughout||Content: U.S. Cowhide|
|Available cut: Double shoulder||Priced: Per double shoulder based on average square feet|