From beginners to professionals, leatherworkers of all skill levels will appreciate this revolving hole punch's compound action, ergonomic design and impressive cutting power. The compound action gives you 70% more power than your average revolving punch, providing you with excellent cutting performance with less pressure on your hand and forearm. Cuts clean, precise holes with the durable, non-replaceable tubes in sizes 1-6. A window on the side of the tool shows you the exact size of the tube on the anvil for easy reference.
- With 70% more power than your average punch, this revolving hole punch is fantastic when you are punching leather, nylon and coated webbing
- Heavy-duty German construction features quality-made, non-replaceable tubes in sizes 1-6
- Whether you're punching one hole on a leather project or a long line of holes for a lacing project, this punch will be a go-to on your workbench
- Convenient window displays the exact size of the tube on the anvil, ensuring you'll always punch the right size hole
- Comfortable, ergonomic handle is easy on your hands
- PROFESSIONAL TIP: Since revolving punches can be a bit stiff right out of the box, applying a small bit of oil to the pivot point and around the head can help prepare the tool for easier punching and rotation of the tubes