- Clean vegetable leather shoulders at a good price
- Minimal range marks and wrinkles
- 100% vegetable tanned with no harsh chemicals
- Easily oils, dyes and stains for a custom finish
- Tools, embosses, molds and forms well
- Makes a great belt leather, holster leather, pouch leather and so much more!
- Get inspired by the possibilities of these top-rated leather shoulders
sheaths & pouches
We use lots of these veg tanned leather double shoulders in our manufacturing facility and our craftspeople who work with them every day attest to their quality. You’ll love the way this leather accepts oils, dyes and stains with ease, giving you the versatility to let its natural beauty shine through or create a one-of-a-kind finish that will turn heads. Simply wet this leather and it will mold, tool and carve like a dream.
Veg tanned the old-fashioned way using a tightly-controlled, one to three-month process that utilizes tree bark and other natural tannins, this leather is prized for both its beauty and workability.
|Average square feet: 11-15||Approximate width: 25"-29"|
|Approximate length: 55"-60"||Grade: Tannery Run (TR)|
|Gauged: Evenly throughout||Content: Imported cowhide|
|Available cut: Double shoulder||Priced: Per double shoulder based on average square feet|