Master Tool Self-Centering Punch
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Self-centering punch design ensures professional, accurate results every time
- Accommodates up to 11" long dies
- Accommodates straps from 1/2" to 3" wide
- Hand-operated machine gives you the versatility to perform a wide range of punching projects simply by changing out your die
- A large 3" cam gives you increased leverage
- Designed and made by Weaver Leather Supply for years of dependable performance
- Punches slots, holes and points into any belt blank with one easy stroke
- Great for use on Leather, Brahma Webb®, and other coated webbings
- Measures 13" W x 12" D x 38" H (including handle)
- Minimal assembly required to maintain low shipping costs
- Dies not included; Call us for all your die needs
Master Tool machines are designed for the professional leatherworker and made by our in-house machine shop and local craftspeople following our strict quality guidelines. You'll appreciate the performance and value these quality-made machines provide. From sourcing the right materials to carefully assembling each machine, the Weaver Leather Supply team is committed to bringing you a full line of machines that deliver professional results every time.
Our Master Tool line is designed and crafted to provide a lifetime of dependable service to professional leatherworkers. Weaver Leather Supply is confident that any Master Tool is the last you'll ever need to buy. If not, we'll replace it at no charge.*
*Warranty is valid only on a tool that withstands normal use, following all applicable instructions. The warranty does not include normal maintenance such as resharpening. Weaver Leather Supply reserves the right to determine if a claim falls under the warranty.
Handcrafted by skilled craftspeople in the United States, this product features the finest materials, skilled American workmanship and finishing touches for years of dependable performance.