- This nylon hot cutter base must be used with one of the following attachments (all sold separately): Heating Blocks (Cutting Blade 65-6910, Tube Punch 65-6911 or Poly Rope End Sealer (65-6913)
- Holder can be adjusted at any angle to align cutter blade, giving you miter capability
- Electrical coupler on the variable heat control allows you to quickly and easily plug the cutting blade, hole punch and poly rope sealer attachments (all sold separately) in and out
- Round tubes (65-6912) in two sizes plated for durability (sold separately)
- Catch tray (65-6917) neatly catches slugs to keep your work area neat and tidy (sold separately)
- Easy-to-remove self-centering guide (65-6916) makes centering webbing a snap (sold separately)
- Cuts and seals the webbing in one easy step
- Cutting surface is protected with Teflon® Tape (65-6915)
- Great for use on nylon, polyester, and polypropylene
- Replacement parts:
Master Tool machines are designed for the professional leatherworker and made by our in-house machine shop and local craftspeople following our strict quality guidelines. You'll appreciate the performance and value these quality-made machines provide. From sourcing the right materials to carefully assembling each machine, the Weaver Leather Supply team is committed to bringing you a full line of machines that deliver professional results every time.
Our Master Tool line is designed and crafted to provide a lifetime of dependable service to professional leatherworkers. Weaver Leather Supply is confident that any Master Tool is the last you'll ever need to buy. If not, we'll replace it at no charge.*
*Warranty is valid only on a tool that withstands normal use, following all applicable instructions. The warranty does not include normal maintenance such as resharpening. Weaver Leather Supply reserves the right to determine if a claim falls under the warranty.
Handcrafted by skilled craftspeople in the United States, this product features the finest materials, skilled American workmanship and finishing touches for years of dependable performance.