Master Tool EZ Edge Strap Beveler
Couldn't load pickup availability
- At a value price, this timesaving leather edge beveler machine can round two edges simultaneously with ease
- Edge the top and simply flip strap over to edge the bottom
- Compact, hand-operated, leather beveler machine does not decrease strap width
- Accommodates 1/2" to 3" strap widths
- Starter gig is included
- Easily mounts to your workbench with screws (not included)
- Each blade features six edges, simply rotate the blades and switch from side to side to get a new, sharp edge
- Standard set-up includes a set of two #2 blades
- Additional blades sold separately in sets of two, available in size 0, 1, 2, or 3
- Instructions included
Master Tool machines are designed for the professional leatherworker and made by our in-house machine shop and local craftspeople following our strict quality guidelines. You'll appreciate the performance and value these quality-made machines provide. From sourcing the right machines for the job to carefully assembling each machine, the Weaver Leather team is committed to bringing you a full line of machines that deliver professional results every time.
Our Master Tool line is designed and crafted to provide a lifetime of dependable service to professional leatherworkers. Weaver Leather Supply is confident that any Master Tool is the last you'll ever need to buy. If not, we'll replace it at no charge.*
*Warranty is valid only on a tool that withstands normal use, following all applicable instructions. The warranty does not include normal maintenance such as resharpening. Weaver Leather Supply reserves the right to determine if a claim falls under the warranty.
Handcrafted by skilled craftspeople in the United States, this product features the finest materials, skilled American workmanship and finishing touches for years of dependable performance.