Master Tool Edge Beveler
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Our best selling edge beveler, this premium design offers the ultimate combination of precision cutting and comfortable performance at a great price point
- Ergonomically-designed hardwood maple hand-turned handle feels great in your hand while offering extra long wear and timeless durability
- Angled tip for clean edging on tight corners and turns on this professional quality beveling tool
- Wooden handle fits comfortably in hand for power when making long cuts and cutting heavy leather
- Precision sharpened tips are ready-to-use
- Choose from sizes 0 (1/32"), 1 (3/64"), 2 (1/16") and 3 (7/64")
- Great for Bridle and Natural Strap Leather in 4-6 oz. thickness
- Ideal Use: work that requires a very fine edge
Professional results are right at your fingertips with this best-selling leather edge beveler that performs flawlessly for projects with that perfect finishing touch! There's nothing like a precisely rounded edge to add artisan style that elevates any leather project. Sharpened and ready to go right out of the box, this leather edger tool has an expertly-angled tip for the cleanest of cuts on even the tightest corners and turns. After experiencing the feel of this edge beveler's hardwood maple hand-turned handle paired its exceptional cutting prowess, you'll settle for nothing less. Handbags, purses, wallets, belts, and other leatherworking projects can all benefit from a refined, finished edge. Lower numbered bevelers are for lightweight leathers and higher numbered bevelers are for heavier leathers.
Understanding Edger Sizes
Our Master Tool line is designed and crafted to provide a lifetime of dependable service to professional leatherworkers. Weaver Leather Supply is confident that any Master Tool is the last you'll ever need to buy. If not, we'll replace it at no charge.*
*Warranty is valid only on a tool that withstands normal use, following all applicable instructions. The warranty does not include normal maintenance such as resharpening. Weaver Leather Supply reserves the right to determine if a claim falls under the warranty.
Handcrafted by skilled craftspeople in the United States, this product features the finest materials, skilled American workmanship and finishing touches for years of dependable performance.