Couldn't load pickup availability
- Create stitch grooves with ease and confidence with this quality-made stitch groover
- Uniform grooves for your stitches results in neat, tidy stitch lines that elevate your finished leather project
- Cutting a stitch groove allows your thread to sink down in the leather, helping to eliminate snags for a clean appearance
- Wooden handle for a comfortable feel in your hand
- Adjusts up to 1-1/2" from the edge of your leather, giving you versatility for a variety of projects
Give your leatherworking projects a professional touch with this stitch groover. Our leathercraft expert Chuck Dorsett likes to place his stitch grooves about 5/8" from the leather's edge for many of his projects and this adjustable tool gives you a variety of options to suit your projects perfectly. Its easily adjustable design pairs with a sharp blade, giving you a neat stitch groove for recessed stitching that helps prevent snagging and catching of the thread. You'll also love how a stitch groove helps guide your stitching chisel for punching uniform holes for hand stitching.