Master Tool English Point Punch
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Take your craftsmanship to the next level with this premium English point strap end punch designed for discerning leatherworkers who demand the best of the best
- Master Tool by Weaver punches are sharpened and ready to go out of the box
- Part of the only series of hand-forged leatherworking tools made in the United States
- Crafted from specialty steel hardened just the right amount to keep the edge while also allowing for easy sharpening when needed
- Hand-forged so the cutting edge stays sharper longer for a lifetime of dependable service
- Large flared striking surface for consistent strikes
- Highly polished for easy punching
- Pre-sharpened and shaped for more balance
- Designed to fit better in your hand
- Once you try these punches, you'll settle for nothing less!
- This punch is designed to cut all kinds of leather and coated webbing
- Always use a leather mallet or the Maul Master when striking
- To prevent damage to this punch, never use a steel hammer
Built for a lifetime of dependable service, our Master Tool English point strap end punches will take belts and other straps to the next level. Designed for professionals and other discerning leatherworkers, Master Tool punches are hand forged from specialty steel , ensuring the cutting edges stay sharper, longer, extending the time between sharpenings. After you experience the ease of striking the large, flared striking surface of the handles, you'll settle for nothing less. Invest in these punches today. Backed by a limited lifetime warranty, these tools are constructed using the finest American workmanship and premium materials.
Our Master Tool line is designed and crafted to provide a lifetime of dependable service to professional leatherworkers. Weaver Leather Supply is confident that any Master Tool is the last you'll ever need to buy. If not, we'll replace it at no charge.*
*Warranty is valid only on a tool that withstands normal use, following all applicable instructions. The warranty does not include normal maintenance such as resharpening. Weaver Leather Supply reserves the right to determine if a claim falls under the warranty.
Handcrafted by skilled craftspeople in the United States, this product features the finest materials, skilled American workmanship and finishing touches for years of dependable performance.