Master Tool Motorized Strap Cutter
Couldn't load pickup availability
- All the same features as our 65-3085 hand-operated strap cutter with the addition of a 110 volt electric motor
- The machine will not run without the guard in place as an extra safety precaution
- The 110 volt, 1,725 rpm clutch type motor with 1/2 hp features an on/off switch and a plug in for a 15-20 watt light
- Comes complete with a 16-1/2" D x 23-1/2" W x 39-1/2" H stand that will need mounted to the floor
- Gives your straps, from belt blanks to strap goods, a uniform, professional appearance
- Designed and manufactured by Weaver Leather Supply for reliable performance
- Strap cutter's 8" design features a table and roll that adjust together
- Thoughtfully-designed for easy access and maintenance
- Roller bearings provide trouble-free operation
- Ends remove easily for quick changes of blades and spacers
- Has the ability to cut 1/8" laces with the use of the 1/16" spacers between the blades
- Replacement bottom roll and additional spacers and blades sold separately
- Blades have an overall depth of 2.75" and an inside depth of 1.395"
- Instruction sheet included
Master Tool machines are designed for the professional leatherworker and made by our in-house machine shop and local craftspeople following our strict quality guidelines. You'll appreciate the performance and value these quality-made machines provide. From sourcing the right materials to carefully assembling each machine, the Weaver Leather Supply team is committed to bringing you a full line of machines that deliver professional results every time.
Our Master Tool line is designed and crafted to provide a lifetime of dependable service to professional leatherworkers. Weaver Leather Supply is confident that any Master Tool is the last you'll ever need to buy. If not, we'll replace it at no charge.*
*Warranty is valid only on a tool that withstands normal use, following all applicable instructions. The warranty does not include normal maintenance such as resharpening. Weaver Leather Supply reserves the right to determine if a claim falls under the warranty.
Handcrafted by skilled craftspeople in the United States, this product features the finest materials, skilled American workmanship and finishing touches for years of dependable performance.