- Premium quality single shoulders from one of our most trusted tanneries at a cost effective price that’s perfect for smaller projects
- Consistent quality you can count on with every order
- 100% vegetable tanned with no harsh chemicals
- Oils, dyes and stains beautifully
- Tools, embosses, molds and forms well, making it the perfect canvas for your next project
- Imagine the possibilities for holsters, sheaths, and craft projects that look great and perform even better
Other smaller items where you don’t need extra length
Our team has searched high and low for a tannery that can produce beautiful single shoulders that are consistent with every shipment, and no one has even come close to the quality of these vegetable tanned leather shoulders. Our relationship with this tannery goes back for over 30 years, and these quality single shoulders surpass all others, bar none! At an unbeatable price for the consistency and quality, these single shoulders are one of our best sellers from this trusted tannery. Featuring the same quality as our Veg Tanned Double Shoulders (11-1201VC) in an economical smaller size, these single shoulders are the perfect canvas for your next leather crafting project. Whether you leave it natural or dye it a custom shade, this leather is sure to be your creative muse. Simply wet the leather to mold, tool and carve with ease and precision. This leather is very clean and has a smooth flesh side that ensures the inside of your project looks just as nice as the outside.
Veg tanned the old-fashioned way using a tightly-controlled, one to three-month process that utilizes tree bark and other natural tannins, this leather is prized for both its beauty and workability.
|Average square feet: 7-10||Approximate width: 25"-29"|
|Approximate length: 35"-45"||Grade: Tannery Run (TR)|
|Gauged: Evenly throughout||Content: Imported cowhide|
|Available cut: Single shoulder||Priced: Per single shoulder based on average square feet|