- Versatile leather perfect for a wide range of projects
- Molds, tools and carves nicely
- Easily oils, dyes and stains for a custom finish
- 100% veg tanned with no harsh chemicals
- One or more brands and some small scratches and defects
|Average Square Feet:
||Per Side based on average square feet
A great leather that’s easy on your wallet, this leather has a nice flesh side, so your project will look great from all angles. Be aware that this leather has one or more brands. This can add character to the right project or extra planning may be necessary during the cutting process to maximize yield. Leave the leather as is for natural beauty or apply oil and dye to achieve a custom look.
Veg tanned the old-fashioned way using a tightly-controlled process that utilizes tree bark and other natural tannins, this leather won’t corrode metal, making it ideal for holsters and knife sheaths. On average, veg tanned hides undergo a one to three-month process that results in exceptional beauty and workability.