Take one look at this leather and you’ll immediately be struck by its rich color and its beautiful sheen. These properties are what make it so coveted for belts, particularly dress belts. Imagine the way the color will pop from across the room with just the right amount of shine. This leather boasts a nice grain side, a clear pasted flesh side, and just a bit of oil so you can feel free to adorn your project with tooling or stamping if desired.
- Nice, firm leather in a range of versatile, pretty colors.
- This leather has just a touch of oil so it will accept stamping and tooling beautifully.
- 100% veg tanned with no harsh chemicals
- Grain side has a lustrous sheen while the flesh side has a smooth, waxy finish
- Nice, firm leather in a range of versatile, pretty colors
- This leather has just a touch of oil so it will accept stamping and tooling beautifully
Veg tanned the old-fashioned way using a tightly-controlled, one to three-month process that utilizes tree bark and other natural tannins, this leather is prized for both its beauty and workability.
|Average square feet||21-24|
|Grade||Tannery Run (TR)|
|Priced||Per side based on average square feet|
Ideal for belts, pet products, English and western tack