Built with the finest materials and craftsmanship, this chef’s knife roll is a must-have in the kitchens of chefs, culinary students, and cooking enthusiasts alike. Our team collaborated with professional chef and acclaimed YouTube personality Brad Leone to design this knife roll for the ultimate in performance and beauty. The slight pull-up effect of the chrome oil tanned leather ensures this knife roll will just get better with time. The more it’s handled, the more the unique character of the leather is revealed. A suede liner lends subtle texture to help keep your most prized knives secure whether you’re at home, on the go, or in a professional kitchen.
- Precisely stitched with heavy-duty nylon thread for years of dependable performance
- Compactly designed to roll up snugly with a strap and dee ring closure
- Supple suede liner nestles your knives in luxury with a touch of texture that helps keep them from sliding around
- Chrome oil tanned leather in 3 to 4 oz. thickness resists cuts and punctures and features a slight pull-up effect that lends a touch of character that gets better with age and use
- Perfect for culinary professionals and cooking enthusiasts, this knife roll holds up to five knives
- Designed in collaboration with Brad Leone, American chef and YouTube personality
- Handcrafted in the USA by skilled artisans, this premium leather chef’s knife roll keeps your knives safe and protected in the kitchen and on the go
Brad Leone is a professional chef, a former Test Kitchen Manager with Bon Appètit, and a YouTube personality. He’s the host of It’s Alive with Brad and It’s Alive: Going Places, both series produced by Bon Appètit for its YouTube channel. It’s Alive with Brad debuted in October 2016 showcasing Leone’s laid-back cooking style with episodes that follow him as he creates fermented foods, cooks accessible recipes, and travels on-location. His spin-off series It’s Alive: Going Places launched in 2019 on Bon Appètit's streaming channel and follows him on his travels around the world.