- Refined matte finish pairs with a pull-up effect, giving this leather modern style with a touch of character
- Slight distressing for that coveted well-loved look
- A softer, well-worn feel adds the perfect touch to a wide range of accessories
- Flesh side is natural on all colors except black is black throughout
- 100% veg tanned with no harsh chemicals
- When you're searching for 3-4 oz. veg tanned leather that's suitable for accessories, these double shoulders are an excellent choice
|Average square feet:
||Tannery Run (TR)
||Per Double shoulder based on average square feet
With a slightly distressed patina, a beautiful pull-up effect and a sophisticated matte finish, these double shoulders are sure to provide plenty of inspiration for bag and accessory projects that will turn heads. A softer hand provides a well-loved feel from the start and the color palette this leather comes in offers something for everyone.
Veg tanned the old-fashioned way using a tightly-controlled, one to three-month process that utilizes tree bark and other natural tannins, this leather is prized for both its beauty and workability. To achieve a pull-up look on this leather, the tannery first applies a base dye and then layers added dyes and oils to achieve a uniform, darker look. The magic happens over time as this leather is handled and the final product undergoes regular use, revealing the character of the base dye while a well-worn finish emerges.