- Featuring the same tannage as our Strap Leather Double Shoulders (11-1200DS) in a #2 grade that is overall a bit smaller and may have a few more defects
- 100% vegetable tanned leather with no harsh chemicals
- Double shoulder strap leather easily oils, dyes and stains for a custom finish
- Tools, embosses, molds and forms well
- Find inspiration for your next project with this leather that's perfect for belts, holsters, crafts and more
- Affordable leather is a favorite for tooling projects
We use lots of these strap leather double shoulders in our manufacturing facility and our craftspeople who work with them every day attest to their quality. You’ll love the way this veg tan leather accepts oils, dyes and stains with ease, giving you the versatility to let its natural beauty shine through or create a one-of-a-kind finish that will turn heads. Simply wet and this leather will mold, tool and carve like a dream.
Veg tanned the old-fashioned way using a tightly-controlled, one to three-month process that utilizes tree bark and other natural tannins, this leather is prized for both its beauty and workability.
|Average square feet: 11-14||Approximate width: 25"-29"|
|Approximate length: 55"-60"||Grade: #2|
|Gauged: Evenly throughout||Content: Imported cowhide|
|Available cut: Double shoulder||Priced: Per double shoulder based on average square feet|