Featuring a refined, waxy finish, this leather is very similar to English bridle leather and is the perfect canvas for a plethora of projects from personal accessories to guitar straps. Our team loves the range of classic colors this leather comes in as well as its perfect touch of firmness that allows it to hold a shape well for projects like briefcases.
- Beautiful 100% veg tanned, dyed leather with a waxy finish
- Refined leather is similar to English bridle leather, but a bit drier
- Firm enough to hold a shape
- Average square feet: 20-25
- Average width: 30"-36"
- Average length: 85"-100"
- Thickness/weight: 9 to 10 oz.
- Grade: Tannery Run (TR)
- Gauged: Evenly throughout
- Content: North American cowhide
- Cut: Side
- Priced: Per side based on average square feet
Veg tanned the old-fashioned way using a tightly-controlled, one to three-month process that utilizes tree bark and other natural tannins, this leather is prized for both its beauty and workability.
Ideal for belts, pet products, personal accessories, guitar straps and wine racks