- 100% veg tanned with no harsh chemicals
- Split to a variety of thicknesses to meet your needs
- Perfect veg tan leather for carving, tooling, stamping, embossing and molding
- Dyes and oils for a custom look perfect for a wide range of leather work projects
- Create a variety of leather projects including belts, tack, briefcases, holsters, sheaths, and more with this beautiful hide
|Average square feet:
||Tannery Run (TR)
||Evenly throughout (except 9-10 oz. is gauged in butt)
||Per side based on average square feet
Showcase your artistry with this veg tanned leather from our friends at Chahin. Its subtle open grain helps you achieve greater depth in your tooling, stamping and carving, enhancing your work for details that pop. With a beautiful natural color, you can choose to leave it as is or customize the finish by adding dye and oil. You’ll also find this leather molds beautifully, making it a popular choice for holsters.
Featuring the same four-week veg tan process as the CHAHINLEATHER® Saddle Skirting Leather (07-110S), this leather will do everything the skirting leather will plus it is split to a wide range of thicknesses. The Chahin team takes the finest steer hides and tans them the old-fashioned way using a tightly-controlled process that utilizes tree bark and other natural tannins for leather that offers the ultimate in beauty and workability.