When you want the perfect fusion of refinement with a subtle touch of rustic character, this is the pull-up leather for you. It has soft body with just the right touch of firmness, making it the perfect leather for a wide variety of bags and personal accessories. You'll also be wowed by this waxy pull-up leather's beautiful color selection that is sure to inspire project after project. A smooth, clean flesh side ensures the inside of your project will look as nice as the outside.
- Subtle pull-up effect lends the perfect touch of character while maintaining refined style
- Soft temper, but just firm enough to give your leather working project body
- The flesh side is smooth and consistent so your project looks great from all sides
- When you're inspired to make leather bags or accessories, this breathtaking pull-up leather is sure to please
- Expertly tanned, dyed, and oiled for the perfect touch of pull-up worthy of your next artisan leather project
- Leatherwork projects crafted from Redrock leather are heralded for the beautiful well-worn patina that develops with time and wear
- Average square feet: 18 - 23
- Thickness/weight: 3 to 4 oz.
- Chrome Tanned
- Grade: Tannery Run (TR)
- Gauged: Evenly throughout
- Content: Imported cowhide
- Cut: Side
- Priced: Per side based on average square feet
The tannery achieves a pull-up look on this leather by first applying a base dye and then layering added dyes and oils to achieve a uniform, darker look. The magic happens over time as this leather is handled and the final product undergoes regular use, revealing the character of the base dye while a well-worn finish emerges.
Ideal for bags, backpacks, purses, chaps, vests and personal accessories.