- Create a leather journal that will be well-loved for generations with this leathercrafting kit that comes with an 8-1/2" x 11" journal and everything you need to make a beautiful leather cover
- Premium Chrome Tanned Pull-Up Leather in Coffee Bean color for a modern rustic style
- Finished journal makes a heartfelt gift that will be enjoyed for a lifetime
- Step-by-step instructions and tips for customizing included in the Making a Leather Journal video hosted by leathercrafting expert Chuck Dorsett
- Leather included is 4-5 oz. weight/thickness
Fuse your passion for leathercrafting with your love of journaling by creating an heirloom-quality journal cover that will last a lifetime and get even better with time. If you want to customize your project with techniques like stamping, antiquing or dyeing, we suggest choosing the Veg Tanned Hermann Oak® Natural Leather option. For a beautiful end result in a minimal amount of time, the Chrome Tanned Pull-Up option is the way to go. You'll love the way its subtle pull-up effect lends extra character and beauty that turns it into an instant keepsake. For step-by-step instructions, check out the Making a Leather Journal Cover video hosted by our resident leathercrafting expert Chuck Dorsett.
Leather Pieces for 1 Large Journal in Chrome Tanned Pull-Up Leather, 4-5 oz.
John James Needles (2)
Ritza® Tiger Thread, White in Hermann Oak® Leather Option and Brown in Pull-Up Leather Option
8-1/2" x 11" Journal