- Rugged oil tanned leather features plenty of pull-up, giving any product you make from it extra character
- Tough, durable, pull-up leather perfect for making leather bags and chaps that fuse beauty with utility
- Lots of oil in the tannage makes this leather perfect for products that will be exposed to the elements
- Customer favorite leather is highly rated for its exceptional quality, supple feel, and rich color
- Flexible oil tanned leather is easy to work with, making it a go-to option for a wide range of bags and outdoor projects
- Expertly tanned, dyed, and oiled for a pull-up effect that gets better with time
When you're searching for a leather that's the epitome of rugged style, this oil tanned leather hide fits the bill! This leather offers more than just rustic good looks. With an oil tannage, it stands up to the elements and looks good doing it, making it a go-to leather for outdoor gear. Just imagine making leather bags out of this leather that will just get better and better with time.
The tannery achieves a pull-up look on this leather by first applying a base dye and then layering added dyes and oils to achieve a uniform, darker look. The magic happens over time as this leather is handled and the final product undergoes regular use, revealing the character of the base dye while a well-worn finish emerges.
|Average square feet:||24'|
|Thickness/weight:||5 to 6 oz.|
|Grade:||Tannery Run (TR)|
|Priced:||Per side based on average square feet|