Our team worked diligently with our friends at Chahin Tannery to get this English bridle leather just right. Slowly veg tanned, stuffed with just the right amount of waxes, greases and tallows and drum dyed for depth of color, this leather elevates any project. One look at this leather and you’ll be inspired to create everything from personal accessories like belts and bags to pet products. It has a slight sheen, but feel free to add a top coat for an even richer, high shine finish. This leather will take a stamp, but it will not mould due to the oil content. The flesh side is very nice, giving all sides of your project a finished, professional look. Explore our complete selection of popular colors and cuts to choose what’s right for your next project.
- High quality English bridle leather tanned by Chahin Tannery using U.S. hides
- Drum dyed for true dye penetration
- Strong, waxy and weather resistant with the right amount of greases and tallows
- 100% veg tanned with no harsh chemicals
- Not to be confused with English bridle leather that is tanned and curried in England
- The best cut of leather will leave you with very little waste
- Minimal amount of stretch
Drum dying gives this leather beautiful, deep color. The tanner immerses the leather in dye before tumbling it in a drum to maximize dye penetration. In addition, this leather is veg tanned the old-fashioned way using a tightly-controlled, one to three-month process that utilizes tree bark and other natural tannins for leather that is prized for both its beauty and workability.
|Average square feet||21-24|
|Grade||Tannery Run (TR)|
|Priced||Per side based on average square feet|
Ideal for belts, pet products, personal accessories, halters, harness parts, English and western tack